Friday, March 20, 2009

Today's Writing Task


Since I seem to be SO keen on reading instead of writing these days, I have decided to prepare for Script Frenzy (which begins April 1, and, yes I'm a FOOL for doing it!) by re-reading my 2007 NaNo Novel that I plan to turn into a script. Maybe these brain circuits will start working again when I get back in touch with the wacky characters I invented.

Wish me luck! I'll update tomorrow. Yeah, right.... I promised I'd do Nixy's last Writing Adventure, too. If I don't tell someone I'm going to do something, I'm much more likely not to do it, because apparently it's not important for me to keep promises to myself.

1 comment:

Criss L. Cox said...

First time I did NaNo, I blogged about the decision. Because once I told the blogosphere about it, I HAD to follow through.

So far it has worked well for NaNo and Script Frenzy! (Doesn't work quite as well for other stuff, though... meh.)